ingredients: whole lemongrass & plantain leaf infused olive oil, beeswax, shea butter
A salve created from lemongrass and plantain leaf grown in house this season. No essential oils were used, just pure plant material.
Benefits of lemongrass:
- Anti-inflammatory properties, a treatment for wounds, skin irritations, dry skin, relieving skin allergies, psoriasis, eczema
- Anti-fungal properties, potent in reducing acne, sanitizing and purifying pores, yeast and fungal infections
- Reduce oily skin while still maintaining moisture
- Lymphatic stimulant for swollen glands, lymph stagnation, and edema
Benefits of plantain leaf:
- Has the ability to draw out poisons from snake bites, animal bites, bee stings, insect bites, stinging nettle stings, and wasp stings
- Applied externally plantain has the ability to stop bleeding and heal bruises
- This plant contains allantoin, a skin soothing agent that promotes cell growth. Can be used to treat, acne, rosacea, and sunburns
These statements have not been approved by the FDA and are not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any disease. It is advised to test a small portion on a patch of skin to see if there are any allergic reactions.