The Heart Opener elixir was created at the same time as the immune support tincture. They work together because the heart chakra deals with the lungs, heart, immune system, and lymph system. It is also the understanding of love, compassion, and the connection to everything you encounter. The heart is an organ of perception and communication. I created this formula shortly after my mother came back from visiting my grandmother in Bolivia and gifted me with a cacao block from Santa Cruz. I had a dream about this recipe and it reminded me of all the innocent times when my grandmother would visit and before bed, she would sneak and ask me ¿Quieres chocolate? Sharing chocolate together was pure heart medicine and I share the same tradition with my son. Pure cacao from Bolivia is the chief plant used in this recipe. May this medicine guide you and connect you to your heart source and bring to light that the love we are searching for is already within us. It is hidden throughout our DNA and passed down through stories, visions, and dreams. May we all feel connected through our heart source no matter how disconnected we think we are.
ingredients:: cacao, oatstraw, rose, elderberry, motherwort, hawthorn, tiny amount of cleavers + rum, love, prayer
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Heart Opener Elixir
- Cacao's heart-opening properties are often attributed to its high levels of theobromine, a mild stimulant that's believed to temporarily boost mood. Through opening the heart, the cacao spirit enables us to hear our true selves, work through blockages and past traumas, dissolve any pent up negative energy, and help us align with who we truly are. It aids in the recognition, and release of repetitive patterns, patterns that are creating the stress and blockage in our hearts. Cacao represents the balance of male and female energies. These energies allow us to receive inspiration (feminine energy) and act on it (masculine energy). Cacao is dreamwork medicine, when journeying with this tincture try documenting the dreams and thoughts that come up.
- Oatstraw supports the body's healthy response to stress and the optimal function of both the nervous system and the hormonal system. Oatstraw has the highest magnesium levels of any plant on the planet and can benefit anyone, anytime during every season. Oatstraw taken daily can significantly improve measures of blood flow in the heart and brain.
- Rose medicine is for the physiological heart and spiritual-emotional heart. Her essence is potent magic for trauma, sadness and grief, depression, anxiety, and heartbreak. The heart-opening flower of love and devotion. Rose is a cardiovascular tonic, promoting proper vascular functioning, treating high blood pressure and poor circulation.
- Cleavers is a diuretic herb. It is used to assist ailing hearts by encouraging urination. This reduces the volume of blood to relieve congestive heart failure. The heart and the lymph work so closely together. Cleavers help move stagnant lymphs making it a useful force to get back into your flow. It is a good herb to be taken in spring, to be eaten, chopped small, and boiled to cleanse the blood and strengthen the liver, keeping the body in tune for the change of season that is coming.
- Elderberry reduces oxidation of the LDL fractions of cholesterol, reducing the risk of the development of atherosclerosis and, by extension, reducing the risk of heart attacks and strokes. They also help to lower blood pressure. Her essence is the elder every inner child needs to feel secure and nurtured. Her medicine speaks of the stories you hear while sitting on an elders lap.